Breaking News just started flashing on Indian general news channels like:
- Dhoni ki aaj hogi shaadi
- Maa ke saath pahucnhi Sakshi Ravat
- Dhoni ke sabhi rishtedar dehradun mein (Isnt it obvious if marriage is in Dehradun)
- Maa ke saath Vishranti resort pahuchi Sakshi
Meanwhile IBN7 also disclosed that Dhoni Maanglik hai …
First of all isn’t it should be Marrying News and not at all the Breaking News.
To add more spices on Breaking News:
- Bipasha Basu ne Twitter par badhai di
- Asha Bhosle ne Twitter par badhai di
I am just wondering: Is giving wishes on Twitter by celebrities should be part of Breaking News?
News channel are flashing Dhoni’s marriage details with so minor details like who are coming at what time, muhurat time of each activities, reception time etc and all as part of BREAKING news and that made me to mention this in my blog.
I am sure Indian Cricket skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s marriage will create strong three days of Breaking news content for today, tomorrow and day after tomorrow or may be till honeymoon period, for Indian news channels and it will contain:
- minute by minute activities
- which halwai provided the sweets
- which pundit read the mantra
- who sponsored the whole events
- which resort or mandap is used
- which designer designed the dress
- unseen exclusive pictures of Dhoni, Sakshi, Skashi’s mom, Sakshi’s distant relative, Shakshi’s dog or whatever
- old linkups of Dhoni .. probably exclusive interview with Deepika and all
- twitter updates of all celebrities who will use word Dhoni
- All cricketers view including the Australian and Bangladeshis also …
- Special Power point presentation created by India TV to show how did this happen
- First hand report or special expert analysis on all the shaadi ki rasam …
- and statistics … i don’t know which these channel will sure display some charts
Creative teams of news channel will come up with more funny slogans associated with cricket like
- Dhoni bowled over
- Wedding Bells for Dhoni
Probably innovative team of news channel will come up with SMS contest also … for e.g.
What should be the name of Dhoni’s first child?
- Option A: Pappu
- Option B: Dabbu
- Option C: Chintu
Apna answer dene ke liye turant SMS bheje 567XX number par aur aap jeet sakte hain kuchh nahin haan ji bilkul sahi kuchh nahi 🙂
I am sure they will display all these as part of BREAKING NEWS … and if you really wan to enjoy Dhoni’s marriage with damn funny presentation then stick to India TV for obvious reasons 🙂
Anyways here I am wishing Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Sakshi Ravat a Happy Married Life and all the Happiness. Now I am just waiting to see that one of the news channel to flash breaking news featuring that I also gave wishes to Dhoni in my blog 🙂