Wish you all a Happy Friendship Day.
Here is a small list of sweet messages which I received from my sweet friends today:
- I just want you to know that I feel lucky and honored to have you as my friend. May what we share only grow stronger in time.
- Things will change from: classroom to office, books to files, jeans to formals, pocket money to salaries. What will not change is FRIENDS and let it not change.
- It’s the day to mark and remember all the fun we had and the good things we ever did together. Praises and abuses, all shared.
- Friends are the sunshine of the life.
- I saw an old painting of two friends holding hands. I wondered how long it will stay intact. Its old but yet it never faded. I wish we remain the same.
- The day you came to my life, i crowned you my good friend. I judged you not for your beauty or tone, but because I felt you as my own.
- Its true, God cant be everywhere so he made friends, Thanks for being a great friend whom I cherish. Wish you a very healthy and friendly life ahead.
- Years will come, years will go but with each one I will always know that whichever way the road may bend, you will always remain a fantastic friend.
I am thankful to all my friends for there support and encouragement during my up and downs throughout every moment in this journey of life.
Have Fun 😉